YO!

Thanks for stopping by our small part of the world (wide web..) - we are the Bloxson family. We are naturally UNnatural parenting three wild n' crazy kids - playing music, holding intense & sweaty danceoffs, eating as organically as we can, cultivating herb gardens and fairy gardens, yelling on the bleachers at b-ball games and trying as many new things as we can manage! We love creating and taking adventures and sharing with our LO (loved ones) - so grab a cup of coffee, tea or any other addictive drink you can get your hands on and stay awhile! xoxo

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The New Photographer in the Family

There could not be a prouder mama at this moment - my daughter Ava has shown a growing interest in what I do for a profession and asking more questions about cameras and photography.  She took the hipstamatic on my iPhone today and practiced snapping photos of things she found interesting (including moi!) and I am just so proud of her.  I especially loved her explaining her photos to me as we browsed through them.  I had to laugh at the variety of photos completely covered by her little finger or the one down on the far bottom left that she unknowingly took of herself but she's still in the beginning of the process and I am so excited to see if this passion continues to bloom! Here are some fun snapshots from today we'd like to share with you....



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment