YO!

Thanks for stopping by our small part of the world (wide web..) - we are the Bloxson family. We are naturally UNnatural parenting three wild n' crazy kids - playing music, holding intense & sweaty danceoffs, eating as organically as we can, cultivating herb gardens and fairy gardens, yelling on the bleachers at b-ball games and trying as many new things as we can manage! We love creating and taking adventures and sharing with our LO (loved ones) - so grab a cup of coffee, tea or any other addictive drink you can get your hands on and stay awhile! xoxo

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Secret Obsessions

I have always been a "crafty" person - I grewup in a crafting house - we made almost everything from scratch....Christmas cards, clothes...bread!  Ok - making bread isn't a craft necessarily but it could definately be considered an artform!  There were always snippets of paper and thread, yarn and glue all over the kitchen table and sometimes our bedroom floors.  About three years ago, when I first became a SAHM (stay at home mom), I discovered digital scrapbooking.  It was the gateway, to put it lightly, into what soon became my obsession with digital design, Photoshop, and ultimately, getting "crafty" with my photography. Recently, with our upcoming family trip to Disney looming over us, I've discovered a quite addicting digiscrapping community called Mousescrappers.  Now, everyone has their secret, closet obsessions - some people read wikipedia too much, some people suck the creme out of an eclair and throw the rest away, some people have to trim their nose hairs on a daily basis - I digiscrap.  I hadn't done it in SO long but thought I should get back into it whenever I have a free moment, especially now that I've gotten much better at so many things - making my way around Photoshop being one of them.  So, without further ado, my latest page I did for mousescrappers:


This upcoming weekend, I'll be participating in a speed scrap challenge so I'll have a lot more to show off...hopefully! You can view my growing "Galleria" here.  If you ever have any questions about digital scrapbooking or Disney (because I've been doing a lot of personal vacation research lately, my brain's about to explode...) or why DOES your husband always forget to take out the trash in the mornings?? feel free to email me!  I don't have all the answers, especially to that last one, but I do love to chat!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment